For Good. For Ever.
Visit this space for all the news regarding how the Community Foundation of Plymouth is working in Plymouth and Plymouth Township.
PORCH Volunteers spent a warm celebration of Fall with cookies, donuts and cider with local senior residents.
The evening was completely organized and run by volunteers.
What a wonderful and heartwarming way to support your community.
All you need is good heart to volunteer.
According to PEW center for research:-
If you want to volunteer and make an impact, fill out the application and make a senior smile.
The Community Foundation of Plymouth is dedicated to enriching the quality of life in the Plymouth area by providing grants to organizations that support our mission.
These organizations must:
- Be 501(c) public charities.
- Encourage the self-sufficiency and well-being of residents within the 48170 zip code.
- Encourage programs which are collaborative, comprehensive and have the potential to be continuous.
- Encourage leveraging and matching grant opportunities from multiple funders.
- Support "seed" money opportunities for innovative projects.
While the Community Foundation of Plymouth remains flexible in trying to meet community needs, the following are areas that will generally not be considered for funding at this time:
- Routine operating expenses
- Travel, tours or trips
- Endowment campaigns
- Special fundraising events and sponsorships
- Organizations that do not provide services to the greater Plymouth, Michigan area
- Political organizations
- Existing obligations or debts/liabilities
- Issues that divide us, not unite us
We're proud to support our community's students and their educational endeavors by offering numerous scholarships. Our program includes financial aid opportunities for students of all ages who are at different stages in their educational pursuits, as well as a number of different areas of study.
|Erin Ryan/ Kiwanis Scholarship||Sailsh Saravanan|
|Community Foundation Credit Union/George Lawton Scholarship||Kavya Keshavamurthy|
|Community Financial Credit Union/Margaret Dunning||Dora Koski|
|Community Financial Credit Union/Trade||Nathan Baker|
|Community Foundation Credit Union/Ron Carlson||Ariel Ooms|
|Dul Foundation Scholarship||Alexandra Clemens|
Click on the link below to be transferred to our scholarship applications.
Grant application for 2022 is now open till October 7th. Please click on the link below to apply.