The Community Foundation of Plymouth has worked to enrich the quality of life in the Plymouth area through grants that have benefited Plymouth residents.
Since 2005, the Community Foundation of Plymouth has granted more than $200,000 to support local programs, projects and students in the Plymouth community.
The Community Foundation of Plymouth is dedicated to enriching the quality of life in the Plymouth area by providing grants to organizations that support our mission.
These organizations must:
- Be 501(c) public charities.
- Encourage the self-sufficiency and well-being of residents within the 48170 zip code.
- Encourage programs which are collaborative, comprehensive and have the potential to be continuous.
- Encourage leveraging and matching grant opportunities from multiple funders.
- Support "seed" money opportunities for innovative projects.
While the Community Foundation of Plymouth remains flexible in trying to meet community needs, the following are areas that will generally not be considered for funding at this time:
- Routine operating expenses
- Travel, tours or trips
- Endowment campaigns
- Special fundraising events and sponsorships
- Organizations that do not provide services to the greater Plymouth, Michigan area
- Political organizations
- Existing obligations or debts/liabilities
- Issues that divide us, not unite us
Community Foundation of Plymouth is part of Local Impact Alliance.
Grant application for 2022 is now open till October 7th. Please click on the link below to apply.